Webfetti.com

Saturday 13 June 2009

Friday 3rd April 2009......20% gone !!

Its Friday 3rd April......and I lost....wait for it....3.5lbs !! Well normally I would be very pleased with this, but this week I have had a very icky tummy and the squits !!! :O( So I'm pretty sure that some of this loss will have something to do with that. Although I didn't feel like eating most of the time, I did try and use my points. But on one day , I just didn't feel like it , and only used 6 points. So although I am delighted to be 14st 1 pound, I know this will come back and hit me like a ton of bricks next week. Oh well . Will just have to wait and see what happens. At least now I'm feeling much better....and nearly dipping my toes in the 13's.....eeeekkk !! Just 2 more pounds to go until I have lost 4 stone since September......
Thank you Paul fat4now for giving my blog a plug this week on his amazing blog. I really appreciate it. Pauls blog is at fat4now.blogspot.com.....take yourself over to have a look....its fab. Its truly inspiring.
Feeling really happy right now....my BMI had dropped further....its come down from 46 to 36....!! Yippee....have also now passed my 20% weight loss.......happy, happy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment