Friday, 31 July 2009
Thursday, 30 July 2009
Feeling really nervous right now. Have my weigh in tomorrow and although I have been fab all week with the food, and threw in a little walk here and there, Ive also got my TOTM and still feel rather bloated. An sp this morning showed 2 on :( .... although I have been peeing like a horse all day, so hoping some of the excess fluid has gone down the loo.....
I really, really, really hope its not a gain tomorrow .... It will take me back into the 13's .... :( ... as many fingers crossed as possible please guys . Hope your all doing ok xxx
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Monday, 27 July 2009
Sunday, 26 July 2009
Yes you heard it right ..... hubby took me out again last night !! His idea !! I was still recovering from last week, but of course I said yes and we went out to our local haunt, well I say local, a friendly little pub we like about 8 or 9 miles away. The one where I got hammered last week and sang on the karaoke...... And for once, I managed to enjoy myself on just .... wait for it .... diet coke !!!! With not even a hint of vodka ?!*?!*..... Why I hear you ask....to be honest I don't really know why, but it was lovely just to come home and remember everything about the night and not to wake up with a blinding headache.. lol !!! Must try it again sometime.
We had a lovely night just chatting to Maggie and Rob the owners, and there were a few others in there, but its a quiet village pub so not rowdy or filled with teenies...god showing my age now.. lol ... so was just a relaxing night. We were home by 11 ish, and my consumption of points for the evening.... a whopping 3.5 for a large packet of crisps !!! And we didn't spend much money so thats a bonus. An enjoyable evening.... I've also been invited by Maggie to go and see an Irish band on the 7th August which I'm really looking forward to. Dave's going to look after the kids, so a lovely night out just for me :O)...... I'm starting to enjoy this getting out .... my life is looking up in every aspect.... x
Friday, 24 July 2009
Thursday, 23 July 2009
So although nervous about tomorrow, a little sp this morning said a STS, so Im slightly optimistic to still be in the 12's, but having said that... TOTM is due anytime, in fact a little late this month :O/............... so anything is possible. So watch this space..........
I also forgot to mention I did get off my big behind and did a 45 minute walk on Tuesday night with the kids and the dog. Nearly killed the poor dog at that pace, but at least I finally got my butt moving !!!!
Also blood tests back this week, and all ok..... so nothing to worry about thank goodness. Still don't feel full of life, and lack a bit of zing at the moment, but maybe if I could have a good nights sleep for a change, then perhaps that would help.
Ok my lovely followers.... seem to have lost all your lovely little faces on my blog at the moment, but think its a problem a lot of people are having . Good luck with any pending weigh-ins, and I will let you know my result tomorrow .
Monday, 20 July 2009
Saturday, 18 July 2009
Friday, 17 July 2009
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Monday, 13 July 2009
Sunday, 12 July 2009
So-called friends !! HUH !! I do not have a close network of friends, but a few what I thought were friends, but it just seems they say something and do another !! I remembered earlier that I was supposed to go to an anne summers party tonight on the 11th. I had forgotten , but was pleased to have remembered in time. I told them to tell me what time it was on and where. Do you think I got a call ? NO !! So sat in yet again.........gggrrrr..... and to make it worse ... none of them are on facebook tonight... so looks like they went without me !! Really fed up now :O( x
Saturday, 11 July 2009
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Sorry for the negative post ... but thats what I like about blogging....you can just let it all out and your lovely followers just let you get on with it..... thanks guys xx
Sunday, 5 July 2009
Friday, 3 July 2009
Do you know what... I think since I started ww back in September 08, this week has been the best week by far. Its been a week of NSV's and has made me smile sooooooo much.
First there was getting into a size 14 !!!!! Its official !!! I have bought a black skirt, a pair of black trousers and those jeans I saw in Select....all in a size 14 !!!!!!! My lovely mum gave me the money bless her !! WOW !! Do you know how good that makes me feel ? Still a 16 up top half, but so happy to be in a 14 from tummy down. It must be pshycological or something...cos thats the last time I remember being happy, really happy :O)
Also the fabbest NSV of all was the look on an ex's face when I saw him in the supermarket as I told you earlier in the week !! That look said it all. He looked like his jaw was going to hit the floor when he saw me !! I cannot even begin to tell you how good that felt.... the very next day...coincidence or what... his daughter is now trying to add me as a friend on facebook !! Think someone has said something to her... hahahah !!
Also another good nsv this week...taking a photograph and actually liking it !! its the one on the right titled July 09..... I usually hate piccys of myself, but this one shows only one chin and sparkly eyes... instead of the bloated 3 chins that I once had !!
And last...but not least my weigh in......wait for it.....another 2lbs off !!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE !!!!! Thats now 67lbs gone !!! Im now 13st 2lb..... !! Im so happy I could burst.....imagine how im gonna feel when I get into the 12's hopefully in the next week or two....I will be bouncing off the walls :O)
Well I'm off now to get my lunch. Hope you are all having a fabby week too and thank you to the lovely people leaving comments on my blog.....it makes this journey so much nicer when people understand where your coming from.... for that I thank you xxx
Wednesday, 1 July 2009
1. Make a list of all the reasons why you want to do this. Why it is so important to you. Why you feel bad about yourself now, and how you think you will feel when you have lost some weight. What benefits will there be when you have lost some weight. Write it all down and keep it safe. Look at it whenever you feel your losing your motivation. Helps to keep you on the straight and narrow.
2. Measure yourself before you start. Take measurements from arms, bust, thighs, calves, hips. Write it all down and measure yourself on the 1st of every month to see those inches falling off.
3. Take photos of yourself once a month. See the difference. All helps to spur you on.
4. Set yourself mini goals. 5%, first 7 lbs, 1st stone, 10%, etc, targets for anniversaries, birthdays, christmas. Set yourself small realistic goals that you can achieve easily. Helps to keep you focused.
5. Track absolutely everything. If it goes in your mouth and has a points value, then track it !!! Dont kid yourself that your not eating something when you clearly have. You will only be cheating yourself. You cannot cheat the scales..... they tell the truth !!!
6. Drink between 2-3 litres of water every day. It is so good for weight loss. I always have my best losses when I have drank all my water. It helps to keep skin and hair healthy too , and keeps you regular ;O) .
7. Vary your food . Dont constantly eat the same old foods every day. Your body will get used to it and your metabolism will slow down. Keep it interested !!! Try different foods.
8. Bulk out your meals with plenty of 0 point vegetables. It helps to fill you up without adding extra points.
9. Always stop eating when you are full. Dont force yourself to over eat. If your body is saying thats enough, then listen to it !!!
10. Exercise if you can. Even walking is a fantastic way of losing weight. Its free to do and easy. Push yourself a little further each time. Its amazing how well you can do when you get used to it.
11. Write a blog !! Its a fantastic way of keeping you out of the kitchen and enables you to get all your thoughts down on paper. Follow other peoples blogs and you will see the highs and lows of their journeys and you will be able to gain tips and advice that you may not have even thought about.
12. Go on the ww 5+ boards. The girls (and gents) on there are amazing. They are always there with words of encouragement, advice, and support. They are brill believe me.
During my journey I have virtually cut out bread altogether as I found I wasn't doing very well whilst eating bread. Its optional but it really has worked for me.
You can do this. It is a lifetime plan and a healthy one. There is nothing that is forbidden, thats what I like about weight watchers. If you want it, then have it, but make sure you POINT it !!
Above is what I have been doing since September, and so far have lost 75lbs ! If I can do it, anyone can, and like I said before, look at some of the amazing results of some of the girls on the 5+ board.
Don't give up....you will be back to square one again if you do......as I well know xxx
I have been having a pretty good week so far. My TOTM arrived Sunday evening , and the older I get, the worse they get....gggrrrrr......I'm coming back as a man !!! Do they realise how lucky they are? They don't have to put up with the dreaded monthlys, their bodies don't blow up like a beach ball when they produce babies, they always have skinny legs, and they never have to worry about unsightly facial hair....cos on them its called designer stubble !!!!!! Im definately coming back as a man !!
Well anyway, been on a high since managing to get the size 14's on in Select the other day. Although I didn't buy them because I can't really afford to go clothes shopping at the moment, its still a great feeling knowing that when I do have some spare cash, that I will be heading for the 14's. In the mean time I will just have to wear my ever "increasingly baggy round the bum" 16's !!
Had another sort of NSV on Monday. Went to my local supermarket where I used to work to get a few bits. Everyone in there can't believe how much weight I have lost. Every time I go in they keep saying I look great, which makes me so happy. I used to be the biggest in there by far, and it's so nice to go in there 6 stone lighter than when I worked in there in January 2008. But by far the biggest NSV was when an ex boyfriend walked in. The look on his face. He looked totally gobsmacked when he saw me !! His face was a picture !!! Needless to say, that just made my day !!
Enjoy your day everyone, will be back to report my weigh in on Friday.....yes , sorry Bryher, I promised I wouldnt but I just can't help it ......an SP said 2 off so far......sooooooo nearly in the 12's !! Let you know Friday the real result . Bye for now everyone xx