Webfetti.com

Friday 24 July 2009

Weigh in day ..............


WEIGH IN DAY .................... and I have STS ! Surprisingly, I'm pleased with that, especially as I said yesterday, TOTM is about to rear its ugly head at any time now. In my own mind I can now firmly believe I am in the 12's :O).......... Hopefully, TOTM will have been and gone by this time next week, and that normally means a loss of some kind if I'm good....although having said that, mum has invited us round to have fish and chips with her tonight, so considering its Friday, Ive said yes. I love fish and chips and have only had it I think once since I started this back in September.... so something to look forward to tonight. Have a good day folks, and an even better weekend, be good, and if you can't be good, be careful !! :OP xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. well done for staying the same hun!!!!!!!
    keep up the brill work chick!

    for some strange reason i cant see my or anyones followers can you??

    ReplyDelete