Webfetti.com

Friday 17 July 2009

:O) ... what a lovely day xxx Thank you xxx


I just want to say a huge thank you to all my fellow bloggers and 5+ ww friends that I have now accumulated online and on facebook. You all understand so much how this journey can be, the ups and the downs , and the support you give to everyone is amazing and.....well it just makes me so proud to know you all, well sort of know you all... lol !!!


I also want to thank my lovely mum and hubby. They clubbed together to give me £70 today, to spend on myself as 70 is the total amount of pounds that I have lost now. Ive been on a really good shopping day, with mum, and its been lovely. And to top it all off, after my whinging the other day about never going out, my hubby is taking me out for a meal tonight and a few drinkies..... what a lovely end to a lovely day....


OMG, I feel like Im doing a speech at the Oscars... lol .... I'll shut up now. Have a fantastic weekend everyone and once more...... thank you ;O) xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment