Webfetti.com

Saturday 13 June 2009

Friday 1st May 2009....and car boot surprise !!

Its Friday 1st May......and I have lost another 2lbs taking me to 13st 10lbs....!! Really pleased. Its been a funny old week really. Had a huge casserole at mums on the weekend with her famous dumplings...and I had 3 of them !! The rest of the week I was in complete control...and it's paid off.....looking forward to reaching my next target of 13st 7lb....

Had fish and chips for dinner tonight. The first fish and chips I have had in months and it was delicious !! But a staggering 19 points !! eeeeekkk !! So now counting this as my super heavy day as I have had 31 points today. Will follow the Wendy plan again for this week.... heres the link if you want to have a look http://www.stormpc.com/ww/wendie_plan.htm to have a super low day tomorrow though :O(...but it will be worth it..

Bank holiday weekend ...and hubby decides to cook me a romantic 3 course meal...all done ww friendly...bless him. We had ww potato/carrot cakes for starters which were scrummy....and then we had ww toad in the hole for mains and fresh veg, and for afters sugar-free jelly and raspberries....scrummmmmyyyyy....must get him to do it again !!! It was fab x

Its Monday 5th May....and decided to do a carboot sale......and OMG...what a surprise !!!I decided to sell some of my 22/24 size clothes...and what a surprise I had....a lady came to my stall and started looking through my clothes for sale. She said they were lovely clothes and I started to explain that I had lost a fair bit of weight and that I wanted to get rid of them so that I wasn't tempted to keep them just in case I put it back on again.....she asked who I was losing weight with and when I said ww...she said she had seen my blog !!!!!!! I couldn't believe it !!! Talk about being gobsmacked !! I found out that she has a blog too and is trying to lose weight. She is twinkle eyes and her blog is at http://twinklestrek.blogspot.com/ is fantastic !! Have a look because she is doing so well. It was so lovely to meet her. I still can't believe she recognised me from my blog. How lovely to meet someone off the 5+ boards !! A very lovely lady x

No comments:

Post a Comment