Webfetti.com

Saturday 13 June 2009

Friday 27th March 2009....50.5lbs gone !!


If I was a class member I would have got a 50lb certificate like this one x




Its Friday 27th March.....and I have lost 1.5lbs.....yippee !!!



Im now 14st 4.5lb.....ive now lost 50.5 lbs !!! What a feeling !! Im so happy. So glad I re-joined ww. It really does work if you follow the plan to the letter.



To be honest, I wasn't sure what the result would be this week. Had a girly night out on Saturday night....a real giggle....went over points by about 10 and on mothers day had brekky in bed...mmmm...toast with jam...lol !! It was lovely !! Also went to Northampton on mothers day to see relatives. There was lots of piccy food there and I had a few nibbles, which I didn't hold back on. Then when I got home my eldest girls and my hubby had cooked me a lovely roast chicken dinner....delicious !! I clawed back points for the rest of the week and it obviously worked !! I can almost touch the 13's now....its getting closer and closer....






These piccy's were took this month x

No comments:

Post a Comment