Webfetti.com

Monday 28 September 2009

10 things I want to achieve before I die.

Ok I have been thinking and I have compiled a list of ten things I want to do or achieve before I die... here goes....

  1. Ride on a camel (I would love to do that) - to do
  2. Go horse riding again (I used to love doing that as a child, but havent done it since being so big) - to do
  3. Go to the Carribean - to do
  4. Go on the London Eye and not be scared - to do
  5. Go in a Limousine - to do
  6. Keep my weight off forever - to do
  7. Move house - to do
  8. Go back to Florida again - to do
  9. Stay happy and healthy and have grandchildren - to do
  10. Be turned away from a night club for being too drunk - DONE !!!!! YAY !!!!

I've reached the grand old age of 40 and get turned away from a night club and get told to .....*go away and sober up* !!!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...but now think of it as a kind of triumph... lol !!! My only regret is I didn't get to meet up with Karon, who successfully got in the night-club !! Next time Karon .... thats for sure ;O)

Needless to say..... a good night was had :O) xx






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. that is soooo funny lol, what on earth did you do prior to refusal LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cool list. I compiled one a couple of months ago although it keeps expanding, started off as 5 things then 5 more things and now i'm midway through compiling another 5 things to do before I die. great mind and all that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I was so sorry to miss you in the club, now I know why you didn't appear. You piss head! LOL. Next time we'll have to go in together and prop each other up. I'm sure it helps with the sober look. My legs still really, really ache. I think it's going to take another 2 days for them to recover. We'll have to make a date for December xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! That made me laugh :D

    Great bucket list. I'm sure you could go riding now if you wanted to you slim thing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... thanks for your comments guys :D ... *hangs head in shame and tries to shuffle out of the door without anyone noticing* ... ;O) x

    ReplyDelete