Webfetti.com

Monday 5 July 2010

A heartfelt thank you x

I just want to say a huge thank you to the lovely people that replied to my last blog. Your kind words bought tears to my eyes. You really are a great bunch of people, and your wise words have helped me along in the next step of my journey....
After a couple more incidents this weekend, with my 37 year old child (husband) , I know now that its most definately over. By the end of summer I hope for everything to be sorted. Houses and possessions are only material goods, my heart deserves more happiness than this.
Thank you all so much for your lovely words. Your all wonderful x x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Things always work themselves out!! Keeping you in my thoughts and wishing you well during this transition. I know it's going to rough, but remember, you, your well being and happiness are worth it! Never forget that!!

    ReplyDelete