Webfetti.com

Saturday 24 July 2010

One week on .....

Well I have survived the first week since hubby left. One week today he went, and all in all its been a good week. I have not had any moments where I have regretted my decision at all, on the contrary really, even though pretty much he has text me every day to say he is missing me and wants me back. I have stuck to my guns and been strong. I know thats not what I want.
I'm trying to get organised as a single person. Finances are pretty much in order, and to be honest things are not looking as bad in that department as I thought they would be. With having two jobs this really helps, although sometimes I wish I didn't so I could spend more time with my girls during the six week hols. But its not as if they are little. They are capable of amusing themselves for a while !
Housework is proving a little tiring after long days at work, but although I'm pretty much on top of everything, I may rope in some additional help from the girls while they are on holiday ! They don't know it yet !!

Emotionally I feel happier than I have done for a long time. My lovely friend Karon came over Thursday night for a lovely natter and a cuppa. I think she could see a difference in me already! We talked for a few hours and had a giggle which was nice. If my hubby had of been there he would have moaned about someone coming over mid-week when he needed to get sleep before work, but now I can please myself!
On top of all of this, I am 100% focused on the ww front. In fact I have lost 2lbs !!! Im now 12st 11 lbs . Over the moon with that. I'm looking forward to getting the next 13 pounds off to be back to where I was before Christmas. I really feel in the zone again....hoooray !!

So all in all a good week ! Thank you all again for your lovely comments on my last post. You really are such lovely people, and I really appreciate it.
I noticed this week that I have reached 100 followers of my blog !! Wow that is amazing ! I'm honoured and touched to think people want to know about me, especially when I have been down a lot lately. But thank you, each and every one of you, thank you for taking the time to follow me. It truly means a lot xxxxxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad things are going well for you Tina:) You have but one life and should lead it true to yourself, keep it up hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, I'm pleased to hear that you have made the right decision and got a loss this week too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you sounding happy - you have definitely done the right thing. Congrats for getting back on the weight loss wagon as well.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya sugar. Good to see that you're looking and sounding so much happier now. Really enjoyed our cuppa's with the chin wag. Fab that you've managed to stay focused and lost 2lbs this week. Well done hunny :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do seem happier, i am glad for you, i didnt know he had left so i had to backtrack lol

    well done on staying focused that is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete