Webfetti.com

Saturday 10 July 2010

light at the end of the tunnel.....

.... this picture seems to sum it all up to me right now.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. All the crap I'm going through right now will
all be a distant memory in a few months time. And at the end of the tunnel
I believe that there will be something better for me, something more worthwhile, something worth waiting for. I dont know what and I don't know when, but I have to believe things will be better.
I've now told hubby its over. I've urged him to look for another place, and he has

an appointment booked to look at a house on Tuesday at 5.30. I've opened up a
new bank account in just my name to have all my direct debits transferred and
to close our joint account. I'm already feeling better by starting these little steps
to happiness and I'm feeling more positive already. Furthermore, I have been brilliant this week with the weight ! I'm back in the 12's, and thats closer to where I want to be....

Whatever the coming months will bring, I'm ready for it. The ups the downs, and eventually a new life that I am fully in control of....

Thank you for your support guys over the last couple of weeks, you help more
than you know x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, you seem so positive in what must be a very difficult situation. I think you are right to do things in baby steps as it would be way too much in one go. Things do get better and you deserve a better life. Take care xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lorraine. Your thoughts/comments are so appreciated. I dont have many people to talk to, so thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina

    Thanks for your comment! What we like, sound like a mutual appreciation society! Anyway, I will take your advice, thank you. Hope you are doing ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those are brilliant steps to be taking, and I am glad that you are feeling better about the situation, and that you can see a light at the end of this moment in your life. You will be stronger, happier and mentally happier when all of this is behind you!
    Keep up the positive attitude! Congrats on not letting your current situation effect your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete