Webfetti.com

Monday 3 May 2010

HOLIDAY !!!!! Zante tomorrow :o)))) x x

Hi guys .... just wanted to say hello and goodbye quickly before Karon and I go on our holiday tomorrow to Zante !!! to say Im excited is an understatement !! The suitcase has been packed and unpacked a thousand times, but now, its finally done. Tomorrow lunchtime we take off. Im looking forward to doing nothing for a week !! The only exercise I want is to raise my hand to my mouthwith a cocktail in it !!! I will do it several times, so perhaps that will be exercise of some sort !!
Hope you guys are all well. I promise several piccys for when we come home. TTFN :o))) x x x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a brill time! Is Zante ready for the two of you? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete