Webfetti.com

Thursday 8 April 2010

self sabotage yet again !!......

Is it really that difficult to stay on track for just one week? Well it is for me right now !! Im nibbling anything that isn't nailed down, munching on chocolate like never before, and to be honest I have had a real *oh sod it* kind of attitude this week ! Why do I do it? I lost 4 lovely pounds last week, and tomorrow I will have put the majority of it, if not all of it back on again..... I am so, so stupid :O/......up and down like a blooming yo-yo is the only way to describe my weight right now. I so long to have that desire back that I had this time last year. Im sat here with a rather large over hanging belly right now which really is not pretty, and considering Ive got to get it out in 3 weeks and bare it to the world on holiday, really is not a nice thought !!! Someone please throw me some willpower ....... x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I have been up and down for weeks now. Look on the bright side, you are aware of it and it bugs you, it wasn't always like that huh? Take each day as it comes and let the last few days / past week go and start over.
    Vics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we're all like that at some point and no amount of us telling you to pull yourself together will help, well it sure never helped me when i was the same!
    Just try to ride it out with minimal damage, it will pass and suddenly you'll be back to normal :o)
    Good Luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a word, yes. It is bloody difficult, especially when you've been doing the ww thing for such a long time. It's all too easy to feel stale, jaded, or just plain pissed off at the amount of concentration it takes. All we can do is keep trying. As long as we do that we'll get there in the end.

    You realise I'm full of "do as I say, not as I do" at the moment, don't you? lol

    Seriously, though. It will come back. Don't give up hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you, so I am afraid unable to part with any willpower, and unless you watch your back, Ill steal yours too xx

    ReplyDelete