Webfetti.com

Friday 23 April 2010


Its 2am in the morning, and yet again, I can't sleep. Im shattered, but I have so much on my mind with work, that I either can't sleep or when I do sleep, I end up dreaming about work !!! AAarrrggghhhh !!!

My boss is really piling on the pressure now. Its rediculous !!!! I only have one pair of hands for bleep's sake !!!! Since the practice manager resigned in February, I have been given the work that she was doing, without the title, and to add insult to injury, I have to do the said tasks within my reception shifts and its all getting too much. He is saving himself a mint ! Where as he was paying two people to do the job, muggings here is doing it all for the price of one !! Why am I such an idiot ??? !!!!!!! GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................ Sorry, rant over !!

Not only this, I have been back to the nurse for my dressing to be changed on my back, and its refusing to heal properly now. Its got a lot of discharge coming out and now needs to be packed again !! Im fed up :O( ........

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Deep breaths..... It's Friday!!! Savor the weekend! Hope your back starts healing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything works out! It's horrible when the boss takes advantage of a helpful employee. Maybe you can talk to him about it? Maybe he doesn't realize the pressure he's put you under? Hope your weekend is fab and that you are able to sleep IN!!! Take care!! :)

    ReplyDelete