Webfetti.com

Saturday 28 August 2010

I'm back !!

So sorry about my lack of blogging recently ! A lot has been going on, all good I may add, and life in general is better than its been in a VERY long time !!!
I had my lovely daughter Kirsty's engagement party to cater for on the 14th August. The party went well and it's good to see her and her fiance Mark really happy. My reservations about this relationship at first due to their age difference, is no longer there. The two of them are besotted with each other, and who am I to say it won't work? Its their lives, and I'm very happy for them, and I wish them every happiness.

After the party, I had my uncle Frank stay for a few days which was lovely. He is such a happy wonderful little Irish man, and its always a pleasure to have him spend time with us. I also had a good girly get together with a couple of friends, one from work and one whom left our work place a year ago. It was soooooo good to spend some time with the pair of them. We polished off several bottles of wine :o) , munched our way through chicken carbonara, and the evening was just brill. So relaxing.
I'm also pleased to say that I am over the moon to be single now. I have not got any intentions of meeting anyone serious yet, just want to spend time with my girls. I now have the house signed over to me, and all in all, I am a very happy bunny. Life really couldn't be much better right now :o)
After my week off, I'm now back to work and busy, busy. My only regret is I haven't been able to spend much time off with my other two girls, Sophie and Shannon. But they are back to school in this coming week...... I cannot believe those 6 weeks have gone already !! ?
On the weight side of things, I have been almost saintly !! My willpower is back 100%. Some days I go over points, but immediately claw them back the next day. I'm so happy to be in the zone again. I am now going to go and have a look at your blogs and see how your all doing and I promise not to go absent again for so long !!
Have a good weekend guys xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, nice to hear that your in a better place now, you seem truly happy, thats great! Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you're back Tina. So please for you that you're finally getting sorted :)

    Lex xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Tina. Glad to hear that you are well and happy again and its so nice to read about all your good stuff going on. Congrats to your daughter also.

    Vics x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so happy! I am so so pleased for you- your tone has completely changed!

    What is the age difference? I dont remember reading that?

    ReplyDelete