Webfetti.com

Friday 11 December 2009

Well, I braved the scales ... :O(

Well the inevitable happened. I decided to brave the scales this morning, despite it being my birthday week and having two meals out. This journey is for life, and birthdays are a part of my life, so its only right that I take the good and the bad and keep myself in check .....
I climbed on the scales and I have gained 3 pounds :O( .... back to 12st 2 lbs .... :O(

Ok so the damage is done, but did I have a good birthday? Yes I did. And it was worth every ounce of those 3 pounds and more !! So back on the wagon now, firmly stuck in the driving seat, ready to dive back into the 11's for Christmas...

My only question now is ..... why does it take a month for me to lose 3 pounds , but I can gain 3 pounds in 2 days ??!!! AAaarrrggghhhhh !!!! Out for lunch with Karon today :O)) .... healthy of course x x x

Spaghetti
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! Start a fresh tomorrow - have a nice meal!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the wickedness of it. Isn't it?

    Happy belated birthday! The milestones in life ought to be celebrated. So don't feel bad. You'll have that 3 off soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely lunch and great company it was too :o) x

    ReplyDelete